Friday, March 16, 2012

How would you like to sell your photos????

Hello Everyone, I have been selling my digital pictures for a bout 4 years now. Its easy with micro stock!!!! Here are a few questions I'm asked What does it cost? If you have a camera nothing!!! Is there a contract? No How do I sell them? Well you don't actually sell them the microstock company does all you have to do is upload them and they sell to there clients. How many photo do I need to make good money? Well if its a great photo just 1. You don't sell the photo you sell the rights to use it. This is the great part you sell the same photo over and over and over but you still hold the rights to it. The big question I get is "IS THIS A GIMMICK" ABSOLUTELY NOT !!!! Look I am on YouTube as MrHopZombie I'l do a video soon on microstock. Here is the site I use.

Its safe and and I been using them for  over 5 years

 Click Here

HopZ

No comments:

Post a Comment